Tuesday 29 July 2008

Wall-E Toys from Early Learning Centre

Timed to coincide with the release of the latest Pixar / Disney Movie, Wall - E the Early Learning Centre are offering free delivery on all sales over £75.00.



I saw the film on Sunday with my stepson and it's great. Kids will love the cute robots and adults should pick up on the basic environmental message that we create too much rubbish.

I won't ruin it by giving away the plot but for the first 15 minutes or so it looks as if they shared a set with the Will Smith film 'I am Legend'.

Kids are going to want a Wall-E or an EVE (the other robot) so you should be able to promote these toys with ease.


George

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I find your blog interesting, you give great advice.
voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

Unknown said...

I have gone through your blog it was really very informative. I definitely share these views to my close friends keeps up the good work going. Waiting for your next post to live.
voyance par mail gratuit