Wednesday 2 July 2008

New Affiliate Network

It's not often I have a completely new affiliate network that I can add to Global Affiliate Programs but this week I do.

The network in question is PepperJam, and before you ask I have no idea why it's called that.

Usually when a 'network' contacts me it turns out to be filled with short-term email based campaigns that I can't run but one look and PepperJam and I knew they were the real deal.

Their merchants are real merchants selling real products to real people and by that I mean it's not ebooks on How to do Something you Never Thought Needed Doing or pills that can revolutionize your life. I found some merchants such as BiggerBras and eBay that I had previously listed which had left their earlier networks. Now at least I know where they went. In web terms there's not much bigger than eBay.

I also found other programs that I just could not resist and have joined and added to the directory on Global Affiliate Programs such as The Cartoon Network, MGM, Warner Bros' Harry Potter Shop, and Star Trek; I mean Star Trek, a brand that does it's own advertising and has done for 40 years. There's as yet undiscovered tribes in the Amazon basin who can do the hand signal and say "Live Long and Prosper". I also found iGourmet who I had previously promoted through Linkshare and for those who are not children at heart all the time Shop The Bunny which is the online clothing store for the Playboy brand.

So worldwide names that carry resonance and familiarity word-wide.

All very good, I hear you thinking, but what's the USP? Well how about this? PepperJam are offering $7.00 for each new affiliate that is referred to them. That rate is much higher than any other network I know of so if like me you rely on referrals and 2nd tier income that is a great rate.

In short if I were you I'd give PepperJam a good look and see if you can use their programs. Their merchants are varied but all real, the banners are in various sizes and content widgets are mentioned on the site, although I haven't tried to use them myself yet. It's still early days so I'll probably come back on that later. I'll also let you know if I find any other gems in their merchant list as I've still only just had a quick look myself.

3 comments:

Phantomseek said...

I just heard about this in another blog and I am very happy as I was looking for their referral program.

I am sending every day more then 10 members to join eBay Partner Network but now I can send them directly to Peperjam.

Auction Freedom

George said...

Hello phantomseek,

Good to hear from you. I've only just added Pepperjam and I don't think I've referred anyone yet but it'll come through soon. It looks like a good rate from referrals.

George

Unknown said...

Your blog is superb, what a great idea!

consultation voyance gratuite