Thursday 5 June 2008

Email Problems

This is just a quick post for any affiliate program managers or link exchangers out there who are waiting to hear from me as to whether your program or link has been added to any of sites.

Tonight I have had a problem with my email - nothing is leaving my Outbox. I think it is a fault with the SMTP servers where the sites are hosted and I have reported this. Hopefully the boffins will be working on it and you will receive your notification very soon.

Sorry for the delay.

George

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I do not take enough time to read you but every time I always learn a packet! I will use this summer to do all that! In short all this to tell you thank you for all these tips !!
voyance gratuite par mail

hgjtohn said...

This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again
Good luck


voyance gratuite amour

Unknown said...

Nice to know that there are doing that to our food. I guess anything you eat the skin, buy organic or pesticide free, anything you peel than it is not necessary.
voyance gratuite en ligne par mail