Monday 25 May 2009

New Site Launched and Email Problems

Hi Folks,

It's not often I launch a whole new web site but I've done it this month.

A long time ago, so long in fact that a lot of you were still at school then, I was actively involved in local politics. During that time I took part in a lot of elections at every level. Now I've decided to put the knowledge I picked up online at http://www.howtowinelections.co.uk/ .

I hope the knowledge will help independents fight their campaigns more professionally.

Email Problems : For some reason there was a problem with my email over the weekend and I picked up no messages for about 36 hours. If you have sent me an email and I haven't responded please send it again as it seems to working now.

George

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is quite surprising... I have never heard of that before reading your post!
It makes me quite puzzled and angry too!
voyance couple gratuite mail