Friday 14 November 2008

Early Christmas Promotions

Ok, now that US election, Hallowe'en and Guy Fawkes night are out of the way we can all start work on the annual celebration of spending known as Christmas. Don't get me wrong I love Christmas; I even almost never log on to find out if I've earned anything during Christmas Day - I get up early on Boxing day and check it then.

Seriously though, if you're going to run a Christmas promotion, allow for the time it can take to get new pages or updates registered with search engines and start now.

But wait I hear you say, no-one is supposed to have any money so Christmas spending is expected to be down this year. This is true so expect the more forward thinking merchants to start running their promotions early. Promotions can come in all kinds of ways, for instance the Early Learning Centre has got some great Christmas promotions including up to 1/3 off selected toys and FREE Delivery on orders over £50, PC World are offering Double commission on all Digital Photoframes (this runs out on 25th November so buy early), John Lewis have produced a RSS feed you can add to your site which list their Christmas offers, and for the more grown up amongst us Ann Summers have launched their Christmas creatives which includes of course a pretty model in a Mrs Christmas outfit.

So you see the things we're going to end up buying anyway like toys and gadgets can still be sold, with savings for your visitors and commission for you.

Another big event that's just happen is the launch of the Blackberry Storm exclusively for Vodafone. I think either this or the Digital Photoframes will be the gadget of the year this Christmas so get your order in early.

Merry Christmas (I will be back before then).

George

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I came across your site from a retweet, so I interact and I put comments when it concerns me and it's worth it.
voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

voyance said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
voyance amour gratuite

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these tips very interesting, it's really nice to find articles as interesting as yours! I wish you health, longevity, success, happiness and peace of heart.

voyance gratuite par Email